Sunday, January 18, 2009

40th guys card...


This card is also an order for a girl in Hubby's work. She gives me all her Christmas cards to do every year and now started with her Birthdays too, she calls me her nice card lady...lol I've never met her but she sounds a good laugh. Anyway back to the card. I used HOTP BP and Papermania papers, the ribbon is also Papermania. The decoupage is from Craft Creations and the froth on the pint is done with liquid pearls, if you zoom in you will see it a bit clearer it gives quite a good effect. I'm still doing cards for orders so will catch up with my blogging in a few days. Thanks a lot for looking I really appreciate it.

5 comments:

  1. what a lovely card I always struggle with men cards, I love this well done you.
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Vee..love the cute image..perfect card for a man and beautifully put together as always. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, your image is just right for a mans card.
    They're always so difficult to male
    Well done
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Vee!
    Hugs Lynsey:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Vee .brilliant for thr men ,so cute ,hugs Dawnxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee