Sunday, November 16, 2008

This Award....


really made my day today. I was feeling sorry for myself with the flu and all, and up popped this award from my Blogging pal Babz http://babzaramma.blogspot.com/ it fairly cheered me up. Thanks so much Babz. I have to pass it on to 7 others so I'll do that later on . I have to give 5 answers to the following:

Things I love


  • My family

  • Crafting

  • Sunshine

  • Holidays abroad

  • Teddies

Things I don't Love



  • Dishonesty

  • Wet days

  • People who ask for 5 cards for the same person!!!!

  • The dentist

  • My work (I'd rather be crafting for a living if I could)

Music on my Ipod (don't have one but I like these)



  • The GooGoo Dolls

  • Neil Diamond

  • The Eagles

  • Dave Matthews

  • Newton Faulkner

Food and Drink Favourites



  • Anything Italian

  • White wine

  • Bacardi

  • Tiramissu ... Mmmmmm!

  • Indian Curries
Right that's me for now got to get another card done now so I'll pass this on tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee