Saturday, November 29, 2008

Dufex decoupage...




This I would say is a bit more traditional. I embossed the right side of the red card and stamped gold snowflakes on the left. The decoupage is from Dufex, it really catches the light but was very difficult to photograph, I added a felt ponsettia and again there is room left for the sentiment to be added later. I like this one... I love the colours and the different textures. Hope you like it too. This is also for an order. Thanks for popping in...... and I'd like to thank everyone for all the lovely comments I've been receiving I really love to hear your opinions.... I get a real boost from them, thank you all.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Vee, they are fab cards love them.Sorry not been back in touch with emailing but been very busy with doing overtime & getting ready for xmas.I noticed the ice last night(cumbernauld) & heard it's to be -6 i've left something on my blog for you.have a nice weekend.Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a bright, beautiful and festive card Vee, I love it! That bear is as cute as can be and the poinsettia flower is the perfect finishing touch. Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Vee, I bet it looks stunning under the light! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vee
    This is a lovely Christmas card and I bet it looks even better close up. Thanks so much for your comment about Grace, she is alot better today so I had a little time to craft!

    Hope you are having a great weekend.
    Hugs Lynsey :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee