Monday, September 29, 2008

Busy bee.....







Hi there, been busy busy today. First card as you can see is very pink. I used cerise pink pearl card and googled the Disney Princess image. The card is for a girl who is autistic hence the very young image, she loves D/Princess and loves pink.

Second card is a get well card 'Thinking of You' for one of our Managers at work who has been off for a few weeks. I used papermania inspirations paper for this one and an image I got ages ago and don't actually remember where....lol.. added his name with bubble stickers and put plain ones down the side to balance it up.The dark blue strip of squares is rather nice flock wrapping paper which is now rapidly disapearing, sad to say..., it's great for guys cards, I know I bought it in John Lewis ages ago, probably won't get it back in now.

The third card is for a guy who plays rugby. I used a decoupage image and Dovecraft black and white paper. The 18 is numbers that my Hubby gets from his work they are self adhesive aluminium and great for special birthdays like this.
Well that's me for tonight going to look for my holiday on the net now for next year. It's our 30th Aniversary in March so we are looking for something special......Sorry for the long post but had a lot to say....lol.....not like me....lol



3 comments:

  1. awww these are great hun!!! Its my 18th next week aswell! lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Vee. Love the pink D princess card. x

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee