Monday, July 21, 2008

Well as you've probably guessed by now I love crafting.
This blog is my place to store all my cards and other crafty things I get up to, and of course to share them with you. I also have a blog on do crafts site which was my first one and really helped me to get this up and running. I'll post a link to it later if I can. There are lots of lovely helpful people on there and I will still keep my blog running there too.WELL I'm off now to try and figure out how to get my cards uploaded. This could take a while!!!!!!
Take care X Vee

3 comments:

  1. Hi Vee, like your new blog. Am crafty Lin off docrafts, thanks for leaving a comment on me blog. Am new to all this bloggin. How did you get your image at the top for your header. For this blog site not docrafts blog. love Lin x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vee! Love your blog! It's great to see all your cards together!! You are the best! Much luv D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your banner! Looking forward to seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee